Fatima's annual Veterans Day Assembly will be on Friday, November 11, at 1:00 PM in the High School gym. Send pictures of veterans to Tracy Murphy by Monday, October 31. Include the name of the veteran, years served, and a way to return the picture to you. All pictures will be returned after the assembly. Send to: Tracy Murphy, P.O. Box 37, Westphalia, MO 65085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's time to order FFA Fruit!
If you are interested in ordering fruit this year, email your order by Wednesday, October 26 to email@example.com. Click HERE to view the order form.
Semester 1 - Thursday, August 18, 2016 - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 (85 days of attendance)
Quarter 1: Thursday, August 18, 2016 - Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (42 days of attendance)
Quarter 2: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 (43 days of attendance)
Semester 2 - Thursday, January 5, 2017 - Thursday, May 18, 2017 (89 days of attendance)
Quarter 3: Thursday, January 5, 2017 - Monday, March 13, 2017 (45 days of attendance)
Quarter 4: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - Thursday, May 18, 2017 (44 days of attendance)
* Fatima will not be in session Friday, October 21st - Nichols will be in session, Nichols students MUST attend Nichols
* Nichols students will not have Nichols classes on Friday, October 28
* Veterans Day Assembly will be held at 1:00 PM on Friday, November 11, 2016
* The Powderpuff Football game will take place Saturday, November 12, 12:00 PM at the soccer fields.
* Winter Sports Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, November 16.
* Q2 Mid-Quarter is Thursday, November 17.
* Group and Organization (Club) Pictures will be taken on Friday, November 18 for the yearbook.
* Fatima will release at 12:31 on Wednesday, November 23. Nichols will not have class that day.
* No School at Fatima or Nichols Thursday and Friday, November 24 and 25. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.
SCHOOL BREAKFAST and LUNCH PRICES FOR 2016/17:
The cost for HS and Elementary Breakfast will remain at $1.25 per meal.
Elementary Lunch - $1.95 per meal
High School Lunch - $2.20 per meal
(School is in session 174 days)
An application for free/reduced meals will be sent home with every student on the first day of school. All families are strongly urged to apply for Free/Reduced meals as all qualifying students greatly benefit school funding.
Parents of HS Students:
When your child turns 18 they must sign an Authorization to Disclose Information to Parent/Legal Guardian to allow us to release information to you (attendance, immunizations, course schedule, grade reports, progress reports, discipline, etc.). Please talk to your child and make sure they understand without the signed document on file, we will be unable to provide you with information after they turn 18.
View the High School Daily Bulletin located under the High School tab for information specific to JH and High School.
OSAGE COUNTY EMERGENCY INFORMATION: Stay up to date on all emergency information involving Osage County! While our websites are fairly static, our Facebook page is updated frequently with emergency information such as hazardous weather, boil water advisories and other related information. Find us on Facebook…. Osage County Emergency Operations Center, 911 Dispatch Center or www.osagecountyema.com and www.osagecounty911.com.
Link to Fatima Schools Google map.